Thread: A confession
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 08:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FriendofBill
1000 Post Club

A confession

again........

I drive by his office, see his car, know he went to a concert nearby. Obvious someone picked him up from there and will drop him back off...so i wait.....

ha...a good detective never gets caught. Im not a good detective I found.

Car drops him, they both leave, I follow behind, I am spotted, the 2 cars are side by side at red light, clear they are talking to each other. Im behind "him" in right lane, to turn right.

Light goes green...no one moves...I beep horn..."Hey, if Im busted, Im busted I think, so just move it on so I can come home with my muffler between by legs".

I flick lights to indicate "move it", he does, BUT his "enabler" (Who I found out was his cousin), cuts me off, stops, refuses to go on green light. I blow horn, car behind me blows horn, dipstick barely moves a tad, I am able to manevuer around him on side of road..and go.

Im right behind "him" cus lotta traffic, I call "him" to ask why he had his mafia try to hurt me by cutting off my car..."Huh? what are you talking about"? as he looks at me in his mirror.

I repeat myself, cus as you know, alcoholics are terribly hard of hearing. I say again, and ask "he cut me off" and he says "I hope so".

So...a new level of disgust from the alcoholic...and immaturity...to ask his 41 yr cousin to purposely cut me off...(Ok guys, not that I am the picture of Mature living here, I know) but to do something that could have hurt people?

I hang up..he calls again, saying he didnt see me yada yada yada...

Cousin, btw, sheepishly hangs farrrrr back behind my car now...cus I guess he is brave enough to try to endanger my life, but not brave enough to get close to my car so I can see it was him. Silly him, cus the "him" told me it was his cousin. Ha....naming the complisitor..not good move, dear.

Now, of course, Im kicking myself for going there in first place, looking like a royal richard head..traffic is slow..finally, we both head for turnpike, he roars off like a coward..I gently and slowly make my way to the t.p., we go in opposite directions,,,cousin still sheepishly lagging behind...he calls again, this time, I dont answer. He calls again, and boy, 2 calls in a row and I dont answer. hooray for me.

why did I go there?

Who the blazes knows? If your are big arse codie like me, you aint gotta have a reason...or you got a thousand very valid reasons.

Bottom line....the big old whole inside of me felt empty...and no, the "him" did not fill it, once again.

*sigh*