View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 08:20 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
terry mars
I never said the land was mine

Hi, I’m new here too. Please pardon me for joining in here on ExVicars thread, but it seems a good way to meet a few people straight away.

Maybe see if we all are on the same wavelength.

I’m terry and I work on a small farm. For years now I have been steadily getting into psilocybin mushrooms from the cow fields and drinking our farmhouse homebrew scrumpy. And its got to the point where I can drive off on the John Deere - do a days work, but have absolutely NO recollection of what I’ve done.

I wind up back at the barn sweating and often half naked. I just have no idea where I was. Or rather I do but you’ll think I’m mad.

I don’t know if this is a hallucination or real. Now I don’t say it is real, but I just don’t know. I keep finding myself waking up in a bright room with a loud engine noise, like a pump or a generator, and I can’t get up from a cold metal bed I’m clamped to. And I mean really clamped. My head feels like it has a strap over it, pressing down like a swimming cap full of cement, and both my feet are fixed tight, as if they’re gummed into a pair of wellies, I really can’t move an inch.

Then a few people move into sight, and they’re in white boiler suits, but their faces are just blank and sort of covered in a plastic film. You can’t see any features at all.

All I can do is watch, I can’t say anything, I think my voice is shouting, but I can’t hear it. Then I feel as if something hard is wriggling inside me, down stairs. Then that’s when I usually find I have driven back into the yard, and haven’t got any trousers and boots on. Now obviously its rubbish, and I want to cut back on the mushrooms and cider, but its making the first step I reckon.

Hopefully this autumn I will make a go of cutting back a bit. But it’s a hell of a buzz, I’ll just have to try and keep you up to date with my efforts.