Old 11-09-2006, 07:11 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
LIL_Pebbles

Location: 24/7 How Am I gonna Get claen, when Doctors don't help me?
Hi, new here too. The thing I have found out is this: I want out of the hell I am in, I am sick of being sick and the chase of the drugs which are the mild opiates, I do not like exteme highs from opiates they make me feel as if I am not with it, don't like that feeling and that saved me from going into Heroin anyways...I am on a reduction, B/F hold my pills I can't I will abuse them. money is shot, so like you I am in a position where I want tht high, but have faced the fact that I can't go on like I have done and the pills are not legal, no Rx, I have dealt w/ Rx dealers. Your lucky this is legit Re: you have an Rx and doctor knows, you will have to take as little as possible and if anyone who lives with you, you trust have them hold your Rx and give your doses to you. I don't know about the drug, but I have heard of it.
I can tell you are up, high and no offence, if I am wrong my apology to you.
The very drugs that I take as a reduction are a damn fing tease, but I have to get off these things, I tried a cold turkey, Oh boy thought I was insane and dying, I had a mild seizer sp?I can't go to rehab, nor can I tell my Dr (s) good reasons for that, by the way I have been on Xanax for over 10 years now, never had a issue with that, till I started to crush them and crush the percocette and blow them up my nose and yeah it works, but now I need to see a nose doctor for possible more probable internal injuries, I want you to know that xanax is a drug that is to be taken for 3 months only, going off this drug should be under doctors orders only it can kill a person if they just stop it, I urge anyone who is legaly on them or not to know this, I never thought I would abuse this drug, just to boost a percocette and now? I am low on them, hough enough where i don't go into shock.

anything I typed is to help you and anyone who is reading this.
I am no better than anyone even if right now they are shooting up.