View Single Post
Old 08-03-2003, 06:42 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
prettywoman
Paused

LOL

LOL GABE!! Smoke yes you did very well:-)

I got up this morning and did some thinking. I noticed that he wants to jumb in my life every 5-10 days or so, tell me how much he loves me and when I respond I get the silent treatment from him.

When I see this happening it reminds me that I made a wise choice by leaving. I find it so cruel to just ignore me or anyone else for that matter. What do you guys think ?

He always wanted to meet some of my family members, my sister is here and she has a layover , a chance for me to spend time with her at the airport. I asked him to come and meet her.

His complaint was always that he felt I did not let him in my life 100%. Now that I am trying to include him it seems to me that it doesen't matter to him.

Nothing! He won't reply to anything I send. Well I tried:-) I guess I am still being "punished" for speaking my mind and acting on it and sticking to my boundaries and most of all coming clean with him about what I lied about.

Allthough he forgave me, hmmmmmmmmmmmm makes you wonder doesen't it? What matters is that God forgave me and I forgave myself.

Has anyone else experienced the "silent treatment"?