Old 11-08-2006, 12:08 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Luckyv2
JUST DO IT!!

First off I would like to welcome you to SR and we are glad that you are here I hope that you find peace for yourself. I know it is hard to get off of the dope, no matter what it is, it isn't easy for any of us. We know where you are! You are not alone!

For me, and like so many of us, we had to just surrender that the drugs among many other things had a lot of power over us. I know that there is no way that I could have even tapered off, I had to just not use for right now. Pretty soon, and it isn't easy but you will get a day, then a few day, weeks, months,...but the most important thing to do is not use for right now.

Have you been to any meetings? They help out a hole lot, and there you will find people just like here that know what you are going through. A craving only last for 7 seconds it is our minds that keep playing that thought that makes it last longer. so many do something like read, watch a movie. Do whatever you can to not use dope. Might be a good idea to flush your stash also and not buy anymore.

With Love and Respect

Vic