View Single Post
Old 08-02-2003, 06:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
prettywoman
Paused

My Online Family!!! Update!

Ok I know how much you are waiting to see updates from me so here I go :-) ok I am being funny!!!

Hello mY sweet loving friends *hug)

My son is doing fantastic I should be able to take him home soon yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has been calling telling me how much he really is in love with me and how I am the only one for him...............ok.........at this point I do not take lip service anymore, I am all about actions now ladies!

I drove to see my ex last Monday. I am not an online person and like to handle my business in person so I did.

We went to lunch and it was nice. I asked him what was going on in his life, needless to say nothing has changed it probably gotten worse.

I told him what I needed and wanted and if he is not willing to take his life in his hands and change it than I won't be around.

He gotten a speeding ticket he can't pay for, no job still, did not sign up for his class this month, and has a cell bill of over $500.

I asked him if he likes this type of life and he said no. I told him, well do something about it. We had a long heart to heart talk in fact our first one and it was pretty good.

I gave him my boundaries and he understood, I made him repeat it to make sure he got it. I told him I won't change them .

So here I am still going strong. My life is great. I am doing wonderful.

When I drove away I felt nothing but love for him and I left with a sense of power in me that I am ok .

I do believe people can change if they truly want to. Well lets see how bad he wants to and how much he really loves himself to make the changes.

Itis truly amazing how much life can change when making changes within oneself.

I am in love with my son, our son. He knows all about daddy already in a wonderful and loving way.

Miracles happen ladies!

Last edited by prettywoman; 08-02-2003 at 06:16 PM.