Old 11-03-2006, 08:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
marriedithink

Thankful for today, don't miss yesterday. Let me come home I'll change

Notice it's not, I am making changes so that someday I may be able to come home. Once again he's back, panic has set in, he's made a mess and wants me to clean it up. I am seeing things so clear now. It's amazing to me that last year at this time I fell for it. I believed that his love for me and my daughter and his desire to make our life work were his reasons for crying and begging for another chance.
He is grasping so desperately, I am so thankful that I can see it for what it is now. Nothing more than thinking of himself, not wanting to deal. Hoping I will fix everything he has screwed up. Not this time. Where's that damn paperwork?
Last night while he was asking me...Don't you miss me? Aren't we worth another chance? I relaized that I would rather be shaving my head with a cheese grater while chewing on tin foil than have this conversation with him one more time.
I was so far removed from that woman that believed him. Thank you, to everyone here and to anyone that's looking out for me from somewhere else. Be it a higher power or my dad. I am so thankful today that I am not me from yesterday.

Last edited by marriedithink; 11-03-2006 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Title Change