Old 11-01-2006, 01:28 PM
  # 127 (permalink)  
expenguin

I am back and need a Hug.......Day kinda going slow and have one kid not feeling good (mine) and the other bored since one is sleeping.........Can't do much with boys and I keep trying to spark the interest of this one.........

All I know how to do is craft things that girls like and boys just stick their noses up at you or something.......................What to do.........

Over all the day turned out to be fairly good and no egg throwing last night ..........don't think I could handle that or the soaping of windows......

I remember when I was growing up the kids would throw eggs and use shaving cream on windows......My dad caught a couple trying to shave cream our windows and hand cuffed them since he was a cop......then he called the police and they took the kids home.............................No one did that at our house again .............I didn't mind being a daughter of a cop.......Kinda neat ....but we had to follow the rules at home when dad needed sleep during the day..............

Well hope Dreamz is doing better and comes back soon.........Want to hear more about the ("damit") dolls she has from her grandma.......

I am going to see if I can get started on some sock monkeys....could only find white socks with brown heal and toe area......................Will have to do for now.......Onward I go to entertain myself for the rest of the day...............Seems so quiet in my neighborhood for the day after Halloween.....................Will take it while I can......................Love ya all............Little Penguin