Old 11-01-2006, 10:41 AM
  # 232 (permalink)  
scootinbabe

hola friends! i'm home sick today--feel like i'm trashed--light-headed, foggy, reality doesn't feel real. And to top it off, have laryngitis. Not good for a mom. i just know my two older ones are off plotting "how to take advantage of mommy in public because we like that she squeaks instead to screams."

anyhow, welcome newcomers! rubyt, i've seen you around the boards--good to see ya here! i think we started about the same time?

argggghhh, the disappearing posts drive me crazy too. Only happens after you write the most articulate, eloquent and wise emails too! ;-) (er, not that mine aren't always bwahahah)

any day that you get dressed is a good day in my book! lol!

c'est is away for this week, i think.

halloween was really fun for me this year! but i think that's why my voice has gone...

hope ya'll are well and sending you good thoughts

back to bed for me--ok, sofa. still have poor little guy bored to tears here while mommy drags around. what a way to spend my 100th day.

ps. and was it candy who said she knew i looked like meg? well imagine her 15 years later as an alcoholic, overweight, momma. still a little cute but no longer "america's sweetheart". that would be me!