Old 10-31-2006, 03:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
blizzard77

Sometimes the right decisions are the most painful.

I think I may have read that here or in one of my books but it's so true for me. I had to speak to AH today to find out info on the car I am trying to sell plus they won't take him off my car insurance without his signature notarized. He said he'd sign what he needed to just send it to him. Sounded as if life was normal for him. When I asked how Buffalo was he said "Cold and glommy". He never wanted back there when here it was me who had a hard time adjusting. He's gone from living at the ritz to living in "squallor" as he once put it and yet he sounds so good. I even said " you sound good". He said don't act like their weren't problems in our marriage, I'm just doing what I have to do. Yeah, run like you always do. I really do know it's for the best but here I am crying, missing the good times, seeing his car in my driveway and for a split second thinking I'll see him once inside.
Lately, when he was here he REALLY wasn't. I paid all the bills, bought all the food and he was either at work or watching sports on my big screen TV. It's like I want him to miss me more. I want to hear that his life sucks. He didn't even seem phased that his car is going to be in the process of being sold. He had it so good here and for some reason I want to know just how bad it is living where he is living.
After todays conversation I decided not to call him or speak to him again. If he don't sign the necessary papers to get off my insurance I'll have to just file for a legal separation (something I was trying to avoid, because of finances). Once he's gone a year I can file for divorce, but it has to be a year here in NC. I want to know that he's more miserable and hurting the same if not more than I am. Why is that???