View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 05:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Blake
I'm an addict.

Hiya damie. yeah hollidays make alot of addicts kinda squirlly. For me it's better this year than it was last year, but holloween, mardi gras and new years were my favorite hollidays to get ****** up. You can probably relate to this better than most, every year for these 3 hollidays, the rave scene in New Orleans would be kicking, internationally famous DJ's playing at different parties around the city, last year my favorite DJ in the world (adam freeland) was playing this party in new orleans and I was tempted to go, but i had to look at it logically...when had I ever been to a party and not gotten loaded???? NEVER HAPPENED! so I skipped the festivities and downloaded a live set, it passed and I am happy I didn't go.

Today I can have just as much fun in NA as I used to out there, even more as a matter of fact. For example, we had a NA function for Mardi Gras last year and I went in full drag....funny funny stuff, and I actually remember it.

Keep on living AND ENJOYING life without the use of drugs...have FUN tonight, you deserve it!