Old 10-30-2006, 05:51 PM
  # 118 (permalink)  
expenguin

Good evening everyone...........Definetly NO MORE CORN MAZE FOR ME THIS YEAR....................I did it and that is enough for now.............................I have other exciting things to do on Halloween......Plan to dress up in black and wrap NEON ORANGE around my legs with little black spiders..........Then put on spider arm bands (4 total) around both arms and legs................The neon orange is to take the place of the spider webs as they already have spiders hanging out on them......................

This is just to go trick or treating with my 6 yr old and get home.......................Just don't want to get hit by a car.........and the Neon orange should help.......

Well I have lots to do before getting to bed.........Trying to work on a Harvest Day outfit for my kid as I am sewing sunflowers on the knees where they were torn out..........trying to repair damaged jeans to save then a bit longer and make good use of the Harvest day thing............All kids need jeans and a plaid shirt of some sort and I have done good so far and trying to do the sunflower thing on a zip up sweatshirt that is a faded green........................Will look so cool and didn't think I could help the situation of coming up with something..............................Ok I have confidence in any project I tackle.......................Talk to ya all tomarrow..............Little Penguin