Thread: Screwed Up
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 09:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
recoveryforme

Screwed Up

[B]Hi All,
Well I went to a Halloween party last night and I drank- I have done alot of soul searching, and crying this morning.
I have asked God to come into my heart and help me get rid of this awful disease. please could you all pray for me to?
I am letting the alcohol get in the way of whats important- family, friends, life. My goal is to post and be here each and every day- and to get advice from you all.
This is my day 1 of being sober and I am so hoping it will last this time. I am scared - especially when I don't remember what happened the night before. My husband didn't drink in fact he took drunk people home last night- me included. I should of took his cue and not drank- but I didn't I listened to satan- and the alcohol.
My friend went with me and I did email and apologize to her- she doesn't drink and I so am hoping I didn't lose her friendship- I am also going to start going back to church- and taking the long way home from work- or maybe even walk so I don't have the urge to by alcohol.
How do you make amends when you do wrong? Please any help would be appreciated- I feel lost and sad...very weepy this morning- God put me on earth for a reason and I don't think being an alcoholic was in his plan for me. or for any of us.

Thanks for listening,
recoveryforme