Old 10-27-2006, 07:02 PM
  # 106 (permalink)  
expenguin

I am back and NO THE FIRE IS NOT CLOSE TO WHERE I LIVE THANK GOODNESS........In fact I am a couple hours from it and it is burning the other way for now..............I heard about the 4 firefighters that lost their lives and another in critical condition..........................I hope they catch the person that started this one and make him pay big time for this......

The field trip was something else and I was asked to carry the FIRST AIDE KIT this isn't any little thing and a very large red fanny pack........Was ok with me as I have worked in the medical field for a long time and felt honored to do this job along with hanging out with four little kids as part of my group..........we had fun and my group was good.........

WE ACTUALLY GOT LOST IN A CORN MAZE if you can believe that.....Me with the first aid kit and a group of kids that grew more than I started with....No one had water and I had a pregenant Mom behind me that was getting tired and wanting out..............And a Dad that didn't realize there was a pregenant mom in front of him...........But realized we needed out and fast................................Yes ....we found the way out by following the noise from the street and that helped........besides the kids behind me saying....."we are brave".....all the way to the end.........It was no picnic in the corn maze..........................All I wanted was something to drink and get out of the dusty areas...........Then it was onto the Apple orchard to pick apples and have more fun................WHAT A TRIP we all had......School is over and all I want to do is find my bed for the next couple days.......................

I survived and that is the end of that......................Moral of the story......DON'T GET LOST IN THE CORN MAZE IF YOU EXPERIENCE ONE FOR THE FIRST TIME...........................

Love ya all as I think it is time to find that cozy bed of mine.........................Little Penguin