Old 10-27-2006, 08:22 AM
  # 104 (permalink)  
janeeyre

Dreamz! NOT the hospital! Oh, I hope you're still feeling better. If I lived near you I'd come over and take care of you, sweetie.

And, Rae--you were sick too? Well this is getting ridiculous. I'm glad your stomach bug passed. I wish I could come take care of you, too.

Penguin, I heard about a new fire in Riverside County, California--they're saying it was started by ARSON? Ugh.--24,000acres so far, and four firefighters killed. How sad. Is this anywhere near you, Penguin?

Boy, the weather was frightening here yesterday morning--we awoke to POURING SNOW. It was so wet it sounded like rain falling, and the wind was fierce. Driving the kids to school was interesting--thick slush is bizarre to try and steer through. But by 4:00 pm the inch or so of accumulated snow had melted. South of where I live, though, (as well as in the mountains) they were BURIED in a couple feet of heavy snow. My mom's power was out all of yesterday, and from what I hear there are still folks without electricity in Denver. So the main storm missed my place.

GREAT QUOTE, Rae!

Paula, those Dammit Dolls sound PERFECT, don't they?

Congrats, C'est! You're wearing green now! (You and Miss C--our HATZ celebrities. Very cool!)

Much love to all,
Jane