Old 10-27-2006, 06:19 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  
expenguin

Good morning everyone ......it is 6am here and I am still around.........Yes I am doing more than I need to but someone has to keep the ball rolling on my end................

I have my hands full doing more that I can handle.....But nice to stay busy...............Christmas has come too fast and all these projects will pay off............Am thinking if the Raggedy Ann doll works out to do a few more for the fun of it............................First things first.....

Anyway hope everyone is doing well and all those of you that are sick.....I am praying for you all...........Stay warm and don't do too much.....

Off to get ready for a kids field trip to get pumpkins......and Apples......Will make carmel apples on sticks and coat them in nuts.....................Oh what fun this trip will be......to get lost in the corn maze and more so...........One thing is for sure there are no clouds in the sky except for the beautiful stars I saw when I took some trash out.......

Any way everyone have a wonderful day and I will catch up with you all later...........Hold down the fort for me........I am off for a quick walk as well before getting my day started and before the sun comes up.................Little Penguin