Old 10-26-2006, 07:18 AM
  # 117 (permalink)  
Smyle

she was up partying.....Ayla...I must make a trip to ohio and kidnap you for real and go hang out for a weekend....you my friend are great .....love the story...I woke in a good mood but was very glad to have a good laugh before 9 am...and not at the expense of myself for once....

this time yesterday my coffee pot was overflowing..coffee bean jammed it...my kids were not getting ready and I almost forgot lunches....what a difference 24 hrs makes....that is what I love about life sometimes...never know what tomorrow brings..

Okay I need help....I have a picture of mera but am not sure how to get it on here ??? so I think jane could help me....and I see you changed your avatar and pic...are you making peace with your coons ???? My dog got a possum last night...ew those things are ugly and of course my son saw it first...he was not freaked out he just thought or dog was great for keeping him away....I really don't want to get rid of him...he has stayed in the fence but I hae to chain him some and put him in the basement at night....which is not a big deal....we'll see....

well my gal is paying me...Finally....so that stress is gone...and my knee does still hurt but my ultram does help....I just have trouble sleeping cause one wrong move I am screaming in pain....but I will not wear that brace to bed...I mean how sexy is that...

speaking of that...I was dreaming about my hubby and i last night ya know..we were in bed ...talking all sexy and everytime my dream was about to get naughty something in the dream interupted us...like wierd things...kids outside our window, then the dog was over the fence...etc..

I woke up cracking up cause I can't even have naughty dreams without being interupted...oh the life of a mom.....gotta love it.....

maybe I will have a better dream night tonight or the real thing ....va va voom....

I gotta go and get my laundry folded...but they are on fall break so I have some help....

I had a parent conference and Madi did good on all her stuff...but the teacher informed me the boys fight everyday over who sits by her in circle times...she said 4 of them were squishing her yesterday and she had to break it up....Oh boy...I am not ready for this .....

my first kiss was in kindergarten...he kissed me for the record...so I guess it is just those boys being boys..but they better watch out...I may have a bum knee but can still catch em...LOL...

Love to my gals....

have an excellent day !!!!

~Beezy