View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 09:36 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
shutterbug
A picture's worth a 1000 words

Niki...i too felt the same feelings when I originally starting posting in this forum. Our numbers are small and the forum sometimes goes days without activity from anyone.

It's not you dear one....

It's perhaps a good sign when some don't pop in for a while because perhaps it means they are off in their lives feeling happy and making up for the times they spent depressed and immobil.

In this rushed world...we all are pushed to do so much at once. For me...my recovery is very much a self-centered one (on one side) so I tend to pop in, scan the new threads and if nothing grabs my attention then I log out and may not have time to pop back in for a few days.

But I also think that to an extent...each of our recovery's have to be self-centered....if they are to be successful we have to put ourselves first.

So please don't be discouraged if you don't get replies for a while....just means that some people like me, who were once lost in the darkest of deep pits of depression and dispair have escaped for a while and are soaking up the sun while it lasts

Hugs and Welcome to SR and MH,
Jenna