View Single Post
Old 07-29-2003, 07:29 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
ladyregah
Paused

Pixie,
you are so not alone! I was with my A for over 9 years... We have 4 children... He made a choice a few weeks ago (3 weeks and 2 days today) and he isnt living here anymore....
I always said that I would only put up with his drinking for so long. It has taken me alot of riding the emotional roller coaster to get to where I am now and I turned my head to alot of his drinking just because I loved him so much... I didnt want to see how bad it really was... I didnt want to have to accept and deal with the fact that he was/is an A... But the sad sad truth is that he is and until he wakes up and realizes it there is nothing anyone else can do for him...

Let me be the first to tell you that throwing them out is hard! however it CAN be done.... Since I threw him out I have completely changed my house... it's spotless! and the kids who were to lazy for words are keeping their rooms cleaning and helping me around the house...
Keep your chin up and do WHATEVER it takes to keep you sane! One day at a time is all that you can handle.

Love and Light,
Kat