Old 10-21-2006, 07:20 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
Madalaina

Morning Mommies!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I have been through absolute H*LL with my teeth. After I saw that rude dentist... My mouth started to swell, so I went to the ER. They give me clendomycin in an IV. I went home, and the next morning(Yesterday) my mouth was swelling more... and the other side started to swell. I called my sponsor and talked to her. She said she knew a dentist that was in the program, and she would call him and see if he could help me. She called me back and asked me if I could be there for 12:15. I was like hek yeah. Well Guess What? He was in the same office as the "rude" dentist! I know! But I got up and went anyways. My sponsor told me that he was probably going to drain it. Well, whenever I got there, he looked at the x-rays, and told the dental assistant that he was going to take out 5 teeth! OMG! I wasn't ready for that. I thought he was just going to drain the abcess! He was such a nice man. Very kind and gentle. He pulled 5 of my teeth, and told me about this dental plan that I could sign up for.

He called to check on me last night. I told him thank you about 100 times, and then I told him that I would pay him a lil something every month. He said "Oh no, You do not owe me anything. I did that because I wanted to!" He then told me that I had a good sponosor and asked me how long I had been clean. I told him 16 mos, and then he said that was good, and that he looked forward to seeing me at a meeting!

All of the teeth that he pulled were surgical extractions. He saved me about $1,500. I'm so grateful to him. I think I am going to bake him an apple toffee cobbler!!!

I have been thinking about all of my wonderful friends here! I missed yall! That would be so awesome if we could all go on a vacation together!

Well ladies, I have to go and get my beautiful daughter! I'll be back later on or tomorrow!

Everyone have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Alissa