Old 10-21-2006, 12:11 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Etimee

Paula...my dd is always thinking of the other guy too. She took a girl with Downs Syndrome under her wing last year and the girl wrote a poem about my dd in the school newspaper, I couldn't stop crying!

My dd just started getting into Nancy Drew and she has read most of the classics, Little Women, Great Expectations, Tale of Two Cities..on and on and on she goes...she has more books in her little life than I have read in mine! I always had enough adventure and drama in my own life. lol.

Your poor pup, I will keep him in my prayers...I am a sucker for animals...mush! Pumpkin pie! Another fav. of mine. I have 2 sacred cans of pumpkin left that I brought back from the States. My friend called me this week from her car telling me how she was running from store to store that sold American products looking for canned pumpkin...yep, I offered one of my sacred cans...she sounded so desperate! My dh is planning a hunting trip back to the States so he will have pumpkin on my wish list!

Jane...Mrs. Smith...can't go wrong...I can smell it from here. I love to cook, bake...all of it. Mrs. Smith tho, I am not sure I could compete. ENJOY!

Busy day for us here.

Rae, C'est, Dreamz, Max, Pattee and all!

Hope you all enjoy your Saturday!

Eti