Old 10-20-2006, 11:42 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
c'est la vie

mornin' girls!
My body aches this morning from being so mad yesterday, but all is calm. I let my son go to his school movie night so I could go out to dinner with a couple from the school. I didn't want to punish myself for goodness sakes!

Jane, I laughed at your post and shared it with my daughter. Thanks for that. You sound chipper now that your sickness has left your home.

Candy, I'm the one with the 13 yo girl. A couple nights after I posted my misery when I walked in to tuck her in at bedtime she asked if she could tell me about this project she was working on. I said "why do you ask at bedtime, in the dark, when I'm walking downstairs?" (dumb I know). She said, "You could turn the light on and sit on my bed" Sometimes kids know best. It was a wonderfully sweet girl moment.

AZ It was really nice to hear such upbeat things about simply accepting moms as humans that we don't want to lose. I need to remember that when I go back at Christmas. There are so many good things about her and I shouldn't focus on the bad.

Beezy, take care of that knee. We need you in good shape here.