Old 10-20-2006, 06:35 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
mythreesons
Grateful Member!

If you only have one eye...are you blinking or winking?

Good gads some people really do have too much time on their hands, thanks to them I got a few minutes of giggles. Thanks Rae.

Oh Eti, story of my life rooting for the underdog. My mom has always said that when I was little and we went out to eat, (not too often) that I would always as if I could sit with anyone sitting alone, I can remember feeling sad that they were eating by themselves. She often let me go over to them and I would ask if they wanted company. Funny now when the kids go potty, I always ask that too, company or privacy? They usually say, comperary. anyway I guess it is innate, funny enough, I tend to need a fair to a lot of alone time or I go crazy. What's up with that???

So glad your hubby is coming home soon and your daughter is doing well, she sounds so much like my neice, nose in the books, B's will not do. My sister told her the other week when she didn't have a date for the dance that it is hard enough for boys to ask girls out but nearly impossible if they won't look up from their books. Not something my mother ever had to say to me! Ha.

Kids were fiddling with the lights in my car yesterday, I asked, told then yelled at them to stop, we go through this every few weeks, I explain that the battery will get run down and the car won't start. Well the car wouldn't start this morning as I tried to get Patsy (the dog) to an emergency vet visit. Thank goodness for 24 hour roadside. Off to the vet we went. I knew it, she has a mouth full of rotten teeth, my poor little pup, they are going to pull and clean whatever they must and can on Wednesday. She will be 9 on 1/1 so I am a little worried about her, boy oh boy will she be spoiled until Wednesday at 9 am. I look forward to some less stinky kisses on Thursday. Say a few puppy prayers for her if you would so that going under doesn't do her in, she's on 7.5 lbs, smaller than any of my babies were when the were born!

YUM, cherry pie. I am not a baker, I'll like to cook but bake, not my thing. I do break and bake nestle cc cookies, they smell could knock ya on your tush when you walk through the door. and Duncan hines brownies, so a Mrs. Smiths would be pushing my baking skills, I'll try it tomorrow, bet she makes a pumpkin pie, I love pumkin pie!

Oh I will stop rambling now. Hugs to you all. Happy Friday or Saturday if you're there all ready!