Old 10-20-2006, 03:19 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Lollipop

Girls Girls Girls!!!!

The glass is honestly half FULL!!!!!!(Of o.j.) Please hang in there!!!! Its Friday!!!!!

Jane.....Im putting my money into savings...we NEED that ranch!!!!! teeheehee Im so sorry about Jack...he looks so sweet in that pic! The thing on the mentos.....well, we are doing it as an experiment so today I cought 2 bottles of reg and 2 of diet plus mint and fruit flavored so we can do comparison results.....we are doing this on Sunday, and are going to film it ROFL, I will keep yas all posted!!!!

Beezy! Cheer up sugar, MIL cant be all THAT bad can she? Keep that knee rested sweerit!!!!! I have never attended a F2F meeting but I do attend the SMART onlines as much as possible.

Ig.....great ta see ya!!!!!!

C'Est....... I am sorry your having a bad day hun, BIG to you!!!!

I got to spend my afternoon in the ER with Ryan, my 14 year old.....we were leaving for the grocery store and he got smart and slammed his finger in the sliding door of my minivan.....then he was even smarter and instead of opening the door to remove his finger, he tried to PULL it out!!!!!! I didnt know he knew so many cuss words, he was ranting and jumping up and down and I was trying to make him be still so I could see it and he is jumping up and down screaming SH!T SH!T SH!T over and over.....I know it isnt funny but now that I think about it, I bet it was to someone watching us lmao. BTW, he didnt crush it, only a bad bruise and contussions.....5 hours later.....when we FINALLY got seen at the ER!!!! Well my grandbaby is here for a quick visit, catch yas all later back here at the ranch!!!!

Love Liss