Old 10-20-2006, 11:43 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Smyle

I am in c'est boat....not a good day..I am not taking the meds just Ibuprofen but I am cranky...I just am feeling crazy...plus my impending doom at the thought of my mother in law is coming....I am feeling nuts and crabbed at my son cause he wanted to stay at home today...but it is picture day at school and I just went crazy...got angry but I got tired of fighting with him all the time about going to school...it is non negotioable....but he is not getting it and it stresses me out then I feel like sh8t for being mean ..and making him go to preschool...AHAHHAHHAHAHHA

My best girl will ne here tonight and in the morning THANK YOU GOD !!!! that she can be here......We may try to get out of here and go see a movie...I dunno ???

anyway ...my knee hurts and I need to pick up all this crap ...and I am not taking anymore freaking pain pills cause they are only making me feel worse... i think but none the less...I am done...and the pain is tolerable...I will be okay..thanks for the vent and the rant..my new little kitty is keeping me smiling...so do you ladies and a pree...you rock...plus my friend called last night with some drama...man....let me alone....

love to all

~Beezy