Old 10-20-2006, 07:16 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Lollipop

Good Mornin Ladies!!!!

Check this out...... http://www.meetingsenroute.com/newstartpage.html

Interesting!!!!

I have a confession....... George Clooney is BETTER in real life!!!!! I met him once in Cincinnati, years ago, he just gets better with age!! Wow I guess growing up here wasnt so bad after all lol!

So how are my fellow ranchettes today? I am working on some school work with the boys this morning and then I am off to clean an elderly friends home. He isnt doing very well, so I get to do his cleaning and grocery shopping.
Woke up tired today..... would love nothing more then to climb back into bed and read a good book because it is here. They are saying snow is possible by Monday which is a bad thing because I have to make a 4 hour trip to Lexington and back with my daughter.....evaluation for her wisdom teeth to come out.

Later today, we are doing a science experiment.....the boys saw somewhere that if you put Mentos mints in a 2liter of coke and slam it on the ground, it will shoot the cap off and make a gyser......gee Im so excited over this that Im all warm and fuzzy....LMAO.......they get to clean it up, my luck though, the damn thing will explode and break a window or put an eye out.....hmmmm....we do have safety goggles.......ahahahaha. Anyhoo, Im off to the 8th grade, will hollar later!!!

Love Liss