Old 10-19-2006, 11:16 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Etimee

Morning all:

Paula, I swear, I read your posts sometimes and I could've written them myself! Yep, I'm a true Mets fan/underdog fan! Always caring about the ones left behind, left out, etc. That is terrific news about Frank! Nice that the meeting worked out that way. Comfort.

Single mom-hood these days...coming down to the wire. He should be home in the next 5 days. I am thrilled. One of my close friends here says she feels like a jilted lover when he comes home, lol, because we shut out the rest of the world to enjoy eachother's company again. She makes me laugh, that's important. My dd is doing great! She is such a great kid. I am thoroughly proud of her. I am so blessed in this life, I swear. Prayer helps.

Jane, I am such an animal lover. Your dogs are sooooooo cute. I love their expressions. The beagle is saying, "OK, can I go in now?" and the greyhound, so beautiful by the way...saying, "Hi Mom, thanks for my comforts". I miss my "Daph", that's my dog, Daphne. I will have to post of pic of her one of these days. She is with my husband and will be home along with him any day now! My bil has a beagle here and I love him. He is so smart and carefree.

Dreamz, I think what Paula said makes a lot of sense. We'll carry you when you need it. You are a great person, a spark plug, as my mechanic husband calls me. Good things happen to good people. Keep the faith!

C'est, it got awfully cold here this week, how's your part of Europe and most importantly, how are you today? You are another solo Mom these days, right?

Rae, I am so glad you are feeling well enough to be with us so much lately. You are a blessing and the glue that keeps this board together! Hugs.

Max, Vic, Pattee, you all alright today?