Old 10-19-2006, 08:44 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
mythreesons
Grateful Member!

Hello all you beautiful HATZer's, the METS are still in there as of right now. I should be in bed but how can I leave a NY team in their time of need. Holy cow I am such a codie. Oh sh!t two run homer for the Cardinals, that's okay, I'll feel bad for whoever loses. I never feel the need to celebrate for the winners, happy for them but always feel so bad for the losers. Go UNDERDOGS!!!

Rae that ghost is so cute. Casper was a favorite show of mine growing up. And of course Mister Roger's, my mother says it was my first soap opera, I had to get home to see what was happening in the Magic Kingdom. Hey, priorities. I signed in to you site. Now they tell me that my password is invalid and won't let me login, I'll have to re-sign up under a new name. Hope to get a chance tomorrow. I love it, it is so festive and says a lot for you computer skills lady, I am SO impressed!

All is well on the great white way, another standing ovation at the end of tonights performance. My parents go Tuesday night, Frank got two tickets and it's way to late to take the Free man so I felt it was a nice pay back to my parents who have kept us afloat financially during the last year. Frank has done a great job bouncing back, for a guy who didn't work more then two months this year, he sure has made up for lost time. I am so proud of him, he called last night, so excited that his dinner break coincided with the 5:30 meeting, he was thrilled he was going to be able to get "almost a whole meeting" in for the day. Ahhh, thank you HP.

Dreamz, my heartaches for you. I feel your pain. I moved to the town that I live in now to be close to my sister, she helped me get a realtor etc., the first two years were sheer bliss. Then she moved to Seattle. I was so devasted, I still miss her very much. We talk regularly. She flew out with her three kids to suprise me for Kai's 1st birthday, I still smile and get teary when I go back to the moment that I realized it was them standing on my front steps. As I mentioned, I miss her very much, but I have to say, I leaned very heavily on her. She was my entire social circle, not a bad thing, but she had a circle of her own as well, and I didn't, I didn't have too. After she moved, I began to grow and move around a little (very little, somedays) each day. I know have a really great core group of friends that I can count on for everything, from going to the gym, out for a girls night (if I can get a sitter), carpooling the kids to school and birthday parties, you get the picture. And I know for sure that I would not have branched out and made those friends if my sister hadn't (dusted me, ha ha ha) moved to Seattle. She now has a much better quality of life with her husband and kids (he was commuting to WA from NJ) and I have grown and my circle has grown. Growing pains, yes, but for the good. I agree with Jane and Eti... you have some serious good stuff on the horizon just waiting for you to go out and grab. So, GO GIRL with all your brilliance and joy and color and cheer and get it. You're going be better than fine, you're going to be bedazzling! Hug.

Eti, how's it going as a single mom... hubby around yet?

Jane, hope you're not still sniffling? How is the winter wonderland?

Vic, sit down and get comfortable, we're keepers here at the HATZ!