Old 10-19-2006, 05:47 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Smyle

just had my thursday dinner with my neighbor friend...she has become a good friend and that really helps......we popped some pizzas in the oven and called it a night....home work done now and I am wiped out....but Greys is on tonight...Lost was good last night ....and i am glad Geofery won ...project runway..they were all incredible.....I need to get my life back...this knee thing has got me lazy and miserable...but I am staying on the sunny side...greeting each day and all that BS.....but the coffee does help...my H is gone till Sunday on a canoe trip down the missouri river.... I will miss him while I am in domestic hell with the kids and his mother....all weekend and a bum knee that keeps me trapped in this house...AHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

okay I am having my best friend over to spend the night tomorrow so I will be okay...she keeps me laughing and my neighbor friend promised to kidnap me ....for a couple hours on Sat,.... i think i might make it....cause I have not taken the pain meds in 24 hrs a trying not too...wish me well...as long as my knee cooperates I should be fine ???

Love to my ladies and wow...a part 2..... i feel the love !!!

~ Beezy