Old 10-19-2006, 09:40 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
ayla zaire

wow...i wondered when this thread was going to bust...we are going on that "dry" cruise...it would be wonderful if the first time i saw the ocean it was with my sistas...how do you get to (almost) thirty and not see the ocean? hell if i know...
so...i'm still sick...maybe more sick...supermom took it out of me...plus i never sleep as you know....little naps and about two hours a night...it's a nightmare...so i tell my hubbie that i'm still sick...now to my stomach....and he goes "hope your not pregnant.."...i don't think i am...my boobs do not feel like they have hot rocks in them and i'm not late yet...but if i am i am fixing that little man myself...he had to go get glasses...now my tatooed silver haired hubby looks like this really hot nerdy guy...irresistable...i feel like i have a crush....he comes home with his tie loose and his silver hair messy in those glasses...mmm....so if i'm knocked up it is his fault for being blind and nerdy...damn....

c'est...your moods seem pretty normal to me....unless we are both abnormal...i am up and down very drastically myself....i wish i were there we would go party....we'd be good...but we would party...

i really have thought of saving so we could get together...maybe really go to some ranch near jane....that would be so cool....liss i'm there for the luau...i would look hot in a grass skirt....