View Single Post
Old 07-26-2003, 10:58 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Csmcjewl

Early Morning day 20

Okok! I'll find a sponser! hehe....
That seems to be the overwhelming response. I know I need one, I'm just still getting to know the women and with the whole Jennie thing, It just makes it that much more difficult. I know I don't have the steps perfect yet but I'd like to think I've got a decent handle on 1-3. At least enough to give me hope that I'm actually working the steps this time, that's one big thing that tells me "this time is different." I mean, I guess it may take some time for me to get a sponser but, I guess if I need one...hehe, I"ll have to find one. I see women that I think...I could see them being it but, it always seems like they are already with someone else, or they don't always show up or whatever...ya know? I mean, the two women I see every single meeting, #1 is wayyy too hyper and overactive for me and #2...well, I think she's hitting on me actually!!! So, we'll see how things work out. I'll keep working on it. I didn't make it to a meeting today, but that's ok. Dave and I went on a road trip to detoit and spent the day wandering this huge mall...it was really fun. It was actually really good for me to just get away from the whole Jennie thing and just take a break from Aa. I mean, not take a break but just to get away from all the stress n' stuff ya know? I thought a lot about a meeting though and I will certainly be hitting one tomarrow. Tonight Dave's friends dropped by and happened to say a few words about drinking and I could already feel the jealous "it's not fair" forming in my brain. So....I will be getting right back to it tomarrow. But, I'm ok...I'm kinda in a vunerable state, I know that but...I'm sticking here by myself until I hit that meeting tomarrow..so I'll be fine. It's like they said last time...."some people have 20 years, some are just holding on long enough to get to the next meeting." Well, I may not be holding on but....well, in a way I am. So...it's good to know I can get right back to it tomarrow. G'night! Thanks for the imput!