Thread: need opinions
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 06:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
luvmyfam

need opinions

I'm not even sure where i should post this.

18 months ago my husband downed alot of alcohol and a bottle of ambien (sleeping pills).
At the time he was taking lexapro. They believed he was depressed due to severe tmj. So bad he could hardly talk.
he was also drinking terribly.

He has come a long ways since then. He had surgery and a lot of therapy and his tmj is doing much much better.

But lately he has been having a lot of stress at work and not sleeping well. His psych prescribed lexapro and abiem.

I am so mad at them I feel like I could hit them. Why would they prescribe him a medicine he took an entire bottle of?

I do trust my husband, but the fact was that I swore I would never have it in my house again. The thought of him having it just brings back horrible memories and I cannot relax. Why would they prescribe that to someone who downed a bottle of it not even 2 years ago? I feel like going down there and screaming at them but I wouldn’t do that to my husband.
My husband says to trust him and he is not the same as he was back then. I truly believe that. I do trust him. But I just can’t get over it.

Please give me your thoughts on this as I am really bothered by this.