Thread: Quick Check In
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 08:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
gypsyrose

Quick Check In

My internet access seems to be finally working again. Even my boys computer had stopped working so I've missed you all lots. Things at home have been stressful between AH and I but I'm ignoring him as much as possible and staying away from him as much as possible. I think he's off drinking again but he hasn't been going to his meetings and he's been a mean old pain in the behind. I haven't talked to him or even been around him enough to really know what's going on with him and "frankly my dear, I just don't give a damn." He can be or do whatever he wants and I will just keep distancing myself more and more until one day, he'll probably turn around and wonder where his family went... 'cause, I just don't feel like playing with him anymore. Now, I'm not saying I've given up on the possibility of miracles. Who knows... maybe he'll get kissed by a frog and turn into a prince one day.

I'm just not holding my breath. Instead, I've been doing a little decorating and a lot of planning for a nice Winter away from AH, skiing with my boys.

Here's a little thought I had recently... I used to say and do all kinds of nice things for him but he would never seem to notice. Do you think he'll even miss them now?

Last edited by gypsyrose; 10-02-2006 at 09:07 PM.