Old 09-28-2006, 01:36 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
PaperDolls
Its_me_jen

Wow Rose! Are you picking thought out of my brain or what!?

I'm a alchie beer drinking care taker. I want everyone around me to be happy, even and especially at the expense of myself.

I never had any physical withdrawal symptoms..........I never got arrested, never lost a job, never got a DUI........but I am an alcoholic. I had blackouts and puked my guts out and got kicked out of bars and was only lucky I never got a DUI or killed anyone on the road.

I also drank at home by myself and drunk-dialed and drunk-chatted online. I've done things I don't ever want to tell anyone I've ever done......all because I drank too much because I don't know when to stop. In fact I don't stop -- the stopping point would come at the point that I could not physically lift the bottle of beer to my lips.

Any of that sound familiar? For me, it's just a choice. I know I've already said that today but it's true, I just choose not to drink. I could very easily go out right now and get trashed. Deep down I know where I will end up. It might take me some time getting there.......but eventually, I know I would end up in the gutter.

Are you looking for someone around here to give you a different answer?

I'm proud of you. I really, really am.

hugs,
doll