Thread: 6th day
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 06:52 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Dreamz
Dreamz do come true!!!

You're doing such a great job. Its hard to find motivation in the early stages. I used to think that I had ruined my life because I just didn't feel like doing anything. I was bored all the time but I couldn't be bothered to even think about what I could do. Then there were the things that had to be done, like cleaning the house, cooking, washing up, washing clothes....forget it - I couldn't and wouldn't be bothered - then after a while (and alot of mess) I realised that I'd have to do something because I couldn't stand the pigsty I was living in - so after actually getting round to starting to clean the house I realised that if I just did one bit at a time it wasn't the huge job I thought it would be - and then slowly after that first time, I started to get a bit more rountine back and now things are looking much better than before.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, you will get your motivation back - it'll just take time. Your body has to get used to not drinking - so don't give up, hang in there!!!

And good luck!!!