View Single Post
Old 07-20-2003, 04:28 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
still learning
Paused

(((SNOOPY))) It's a new day. Thinking of you this morning. Outside the birds are singing, the sun is coming up and it's looking like it will be a beautiful day!

I've been listening to a tape about The UNIVERSAL LAW of ATTRACTION. Seems the more we think about something we don't want and think of it a lot, the more we attract it to ourselves. So, now I'm beginning to really understand why it's best to FOCUS STRONGLY with STRONG EMOTION on ourselves. We can say OUT LOUD to at evey opportunity - I LOVE YOU ........(Say our own name)and wrap our arms around ourselves and give ourselves a GREAT BIG (((HUG))). Say it over and over. Concentrate on loving ourselves - doing everything we possibly can to show love, respect and dignity for our precious souls - ourselves. By concentrating absolutely on ourselves minimizes attracting the alcoholic's behavior to us. It's incredible how it works! Give your child or (children) many, many hugs, too.
And, I think there are a lot of people in our daily lives who really appreciate (((HUGS))), too. (((( )))