Thread: Grateful!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 03:24 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  
2stop
~Author of My Life~

Have missed my gratitude list here.......I am grateful to be back and posting!

I have a heck of a summer....lost my drivers license for 2 months for passing a school bus.was answering my cell phone and didn't see it....I was the one always yelling at people to get off their cell phone.learned my lesson! I had only started driving after severe debilitating panic attacks lat November,,,haven't had my license back ayear and then this......ughhhh!! But it is okay.......it will work out, my poor son had major suregery Saturday for cut tendons and a nerve in his wrist afetr slamming it through the front door glass..................and last night poor son stepped on 4 week old kitty and gave it a real good concussion and some internal bruising.....poor kitty is at the vet all night, hopefully can bring her home later today...........

the grateful part is this.aftre so many years of struggling and trying to figure out how to live with the least amount of pain and trouble.I have surrendered to the fact life happens............and it happens good bad and ugly.ya gotta roll with it, but ya gotta keep your soul and your spirit centered and focused on your purpose, on a higher level than anger and frustration and sadness and regret and self contemt............Life is so beautiful..even with my fibromyalgia, even with the trials.....it is so good. I used to hate life....resented it, avoided it.tried to terminate it early...............but
I am alive today, in every way......and I am so grateful!!!!!!!!!!