Old 08-24-2006, 09:06 PM
  # 168 (permalink)  
expenguin

Hi everyone ....I came by to say goodnight for the last time.......................it is now 9pm here in california and all the little ones are asleep ready to take on another day of school tomarrow..........

janeeyre.....thank you for your sweet note.....I am doing ok....Just got my feathers fuffled a bit by someone who thinks he knows all in Recovery....But this person is still very young and has lots to learn like the rest of us.........I have been in this a long time and still have lots to learn each day of my life........................as so do the rest of us............I am grateful for what today has brought and look for fresh ideas tomarrow..................

As for everyone else.......be good and know that the good Lord is watching all us in this program.........One day at a time and one little star at a time for all those that now must find their beds for the night..................Good morning to those that now get to stay up and keep watch for us sleeping kittens..........................Little Penguin