View Single Post
Old 08-15-2006, 10:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
apple4me
apple4me

Angry Need Advice.. thought you guys may help

I have been searching the internet for websites about heroin addiction , and they all are pretty much the same. I know about the physical effects ect, but what about the mental and emotional effects?
I hope that it is okay I am posting on this forum, but I need some type of response.
The reason I ask, is because my ex boyfreind, with who dated fro many years was and IV heroin addict. I did not know in the beginning. ( i was 25 and did not know about heroin ) about 8 months into the relationship, I found out. He got arrested and the cop told me they found needles on him.. My life came crashing dowm,,, I tried to stick by him and help him.. but I realized there was nothing I could do... or his family. I hate to let him go... and I did. I still loved him very much , but it was effecting my life , I was afraid...
Well anyway.. he found someone new , who he lives with . I had no contact with him for over a year .. I knew he was still using because the crazy girlfriend would constantly call me. Well anyway.. he was arrested again and while he was in jail he started to write me apology letters ,,, and that he stayed away because he was using and didn't want to to see it.. ect. ( the whole time we were together he never asked for me to do anything for him that involed drugs buy, drive ect)
Once he got out , he continued to live with her, but started to come to my house and want to try and start our relationship again. I fell for it !!! He said he never loved her .. and she was just easy for him cause he can use freely around her , she accepted the drugs m, gave him money... but this is not what he wanted .. well to make a long story short... he started to use again and moved back in with her. I told him I would stick by him and help him.. and he doesn't have to hide it from me.. well .. I haven't heard from him in over a month and neither has his family.. she tells the family he is in rehab!! NOT TRUE .. I saw him 3 days ago..............what is going on with him? last time we spoke he said he was on a meth program????
Can you guys give me some feedback
Thank you