Thread: Treatment
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2003, 04:40 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
JustCrazy

Well, I did call my doctor the one given me the drugs. I asked her if I could come in and talk about my meds. She said well whats going on.... First I wanted to go in a sit down with her, but anyways I did come clean to her about how i was in a rehab for the same problem and that I am totally out of control and how I use them to get high. She said well. we can start tappering???!! what is that tapering, I use it to get high does she think I can honeslty taper? I am really confussed. I dont want to waste her time as well as mine when I am so ready to finally get clean.. I also told her I need to learn to how to live without these drugs. I have been on them all my adult life... I have no idea how to live, cope, feel, go to work ect ect. I do have an appt in 2 weeks, but my thinking as gotten worse I am trying to get other stuff and going to get drunk anything to get my mind off of this aweful place I am in. I told her how I just dont think she is really listening to me. well, she is a few fries short of a happy meal.. I nkwo i did the right thing but am I doin go the right thing now? tappering?? I am still in awe about that.