Old 08-04-2006, 01:14 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
aasharon90

You know what I did today? : ) For the first time I bought me some flowers. working in a grocery store, i often wait on ladies that buy flowers several times a week for their homes. Which I think is kinda neat. I love flowers but since we have 2 indoor cats they love to eat them. So if my daughter recieves flowers from a friend, i would have to find a place in our refigerator to store them. : )

Also if my family offers to buy me flowers i would just say one flower means more to me than paying money for many. We could use money spent on flowers that would be dead in a week or on going out to eat or something I could treasure for the rest of my life. JEWELRY. : )

Anyway....While out at Walmart today I passed the flowers as i was walking in and stopped. I thought about it for a little while and looked at all of them and made a decision. YEP, I BOUGHT ME SOME PRETTY ROSES FOR 5 BUCKS. And there were a dozen of them. Yeeha. : )

So I can go look at them in the refrigerator, admire them, smell them and feel proud of doing something new for myself.

WHAT A WARM FUZZY FEELING THAT IT. : )