Old 08-04-2006, 05:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
aasharon90

Question What Makes You Smile Or Have A Fuzzy Feeling Inside.

Hi Im Sharon and Im an Alcoholic. By the graces of my HP and you guys I haven't had a drink of alcoholic since 8-11-90. For that Im truely grateful.

With all the seriousness that surround us on a daily bases it's nice to have things in our lives that make us SMILE, LAUGH, or have a WARM FUZZY FEELING INSIDE.

We were once little kids at one time in our lives. Remember the little things that would make us smile, laugh or giggle?

At my little part time job in the grocery store i love it when the kids come in ...only if they r well behaved.... : ) they have to intertain themselves while the moms r shopping....when they come to check out i love to chat with them. sometimes out of the clear blue one may say something that completely stuns u. It could be silly or smart....it still makes me smile inside to see how well adjust they are in life.

Youve hear this saying...Kids say the darness things... : )

Anyway....there are many things that make me smile giggle or laugh today and wanted to see what it is for u.

Maybe a pet, pretty flowers, food, tv shows, clowns, really anything that would make u smile or tickle ur funny bone.

Thanks for letting me share.