Old 08-09-2004, 03:09 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
confused&inlove
Paused

Thank you to the both of you, Margo & Omega for respnoding so quickly. He seems o be doing much better today than the first couple of days.
Margo you said that the "lose or the near lose of something near and dear " to them is what someimes what it take to get them to the point of wanting to stop, my husband says that he felt that he was losing me and that he was tired of all the lies but most of all he didn't want to lose me. I asked him if this was the only reason he decided that enough was enough he says that it was the main reason. I adised him that I felt that this was the wrong reason to do this that he should be trying to get clean forhimself and then we could work on ourselves. i know that we have to take everyday on day at a time. But there are things that I need answers to but he hasn't any for me. He says that he has lost days and can't remeber anything from the last day that he shot up. How true would this be?? Is it possible that he has infact lost days and that he can't rember any of it? Or is it possiblle that he just doesn't want to own up for things that he has done and may not want to hurt me any more than he already has? Pleae help? I need to understand.