Blogs

letter typing!

Old 01-09-2003, 03:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gold Member

letter typing!

This is the only place that I have trouble with typing! My key board just does not print out the things I type right on this forum. Does any one else have that problem? I'm OK e-mailing and everyplace else on the web. Of course it's fine now,but most of the time it messes up!
Zoomer
Old 01-09-2003, 09:36 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Paused

Typing

Zoomer,
I just had to reply to this. I'm a student who does a lot of typing . And it takes me so long :ohno!: The reason, I can type, my fingers just don't know where the keys are, they keep moving (the keys) LOL. I type good , but not fast... Oh well. . I just had to share that. LAUREN
Old 01-10-2003, 06:14 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Gold Member

Hey L, I wish that was the case on this board,but not! Ha,when I was a student I had to learn how to type at the same time doingmy reports! I had an eletrice type writer that beeped everytime, I missed spelled a word. Being horrible at spelling,the sucker always beep at every word! I can type very fast n know where all the keys are at, it's only this one board that does not add all the letters I type. Maybe God is trying to keep my mouth shut and listion more!
Zoomer