Blogs

Count to ten *&%#*

Old 08-25-2004, 03:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Gold Member

Count to ten *&%#*

Ignoring is a hard thing to do. I just flipped out on my husband. I just yelled for about 30 seconds. His pissy ass poor me passive agressive behavior is driving me up the wall! I'v been kind of down and out the past two weeks. It could be a number of things from PMS to just kind of a melt down from past events this summer. Who knows, I go with the flow... I do what I need to do,but not all that I can do, I keep the kids on a schedule,he ruins it by "trying to get them tired out". It's not healthy to stimulate kids all the time! Anyway, I'v been just kind of down meaning I'm not as active. I do my duties,interact with the kids... I'm just not into busting my hump to entertain them every second of every day. Ugh, he is now trying to lay guilt trips on me because I insist on quiet time in the after noon so my 3 year old can take a nap and I lay down for a toes up as well. I'm avalible, I'm right here and I'm just dozing. My girls on the other hand are wild and restless and wake the baby up. Now my husband is making me feel guilty for my little luxary of taking advantage of a good situation. Sorry to vent, but I'v been doing real good about taking care of me and not feeding into it and feel bad about blowing it,but angry as well. He is a passive agressive control freak lazy ass pig. I sometimes have a hard time sleeping at night being I go to bed and my little munchkins (who by the way sleep in the same room as me no matter where I sleep. They will not leave me a lone. Although I do now have them sleeping in a different bed than me) wake me up and then I feel liek I'v had a nap,so I'm up. Anyway, I'm in a place that no one is in,I'm quiet,but he has a raidar that wakes up,gets pissy,slams things and acts like an ass,then I get "punished" the next moring by him waking me up on perpose very bright and early to tell me he is leaving for work. Trust me when I say "it's not to kiss me good bye". So I get up. he leaves for work early to see his lady boss whom he has a god alwful crush on. They are both in the office early to have plenty of time to "talk". She is sweet though and keeps giving my husband gifts. This is how much I care... LOL, I don't! I find it laughable. Sooooo,anyway, I'm done with my vent for now. I need to go out and get the kid's dinner. I promised them. We are kind of sick of big ass slabs of meat my husband instist on eating every night for his exspencive atkins diet by the way his sweet wonderful female boss gave him the book. I wonder if he loses enough wieght they actually might do it. LOL, it don't matter how much wieght he dos lose,it's still gonna be a teeny weeny and boy will she be surprised!
Old 08-25-2004, 03:17 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Old 08-25-2004, 03:18 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I meant to say LOL Zoomer!

You are too funny!
Old 08-25-2004, 03:23 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Gold Member

The PMS monster is going to go slave over a hot car ride to McDs and get my poor starving neglected children a healthy dinner!
Old 08-25-2004, 03:32 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hey Zoomer...

Way to lay it out. ;o)
Especially the teeny weeny part... lol

My guy does the middle of the night ... I can't sleep so you won't either trip...
And heaven help anyone who wakes him before his alarm goes off...
But... I think I'm coming to the same place you are. I'm starting to just not care anymore.

I've put myself last on the list for so long.. with my family.. my guy.. my kid.. my job..

I've been reading about Co-dependancy... cause all this time.. I've been thinking that as long as I could detatch from someone using... that was all I needed to do. But.. that's not the case I'm seeing.

I'm not an unreasonable person... and I like taking care of my family and doing things for the people I love... but... when it's taken for granted.. and I'm expected to behave in a certain way... well.. let's just say the lightbulbs are going off quite regularily now.. and I'm fighting for my rights with all I've got.

My guy and my daughter keep looking at me like I have two heads... but I don't care. I'm tired of feeling responsbible for everything... and them feel like I'm being taken for granted on top of that.

No mo.
Old 08-25-2004, 04:21 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Gold Member

LOL Bike W (((((((((huggys))))))))). Well, I promised my kids a treat, so what does my husband do,but feed them slabs of beef and frys right before I head out the door. He says "you don't need to go out and get them dinner now". I'm like "Yes I do, I promised them" He started to give me lip and yell at me,so I just walked out the door and slammed it hard. I came back after my drive in a better mood on how to deal with things. My kids where greatful,my husband is now glued to the TV after about 4 beers and is in a trance. Whew, I knew it would only take a little while for the beer to kick in LOL!!! I got myself a diet coke and a nice hot fudge sunday. I have yet to eat the Sunday for dinner. I'm still debating on that or a salad
Old 08-25-2004, 04:34 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Sunday or salad eh?

lol..

Well.. if that Sunday is safe in the freezer... I'd say salad first.. sunday second...

but.. if no freezer is handy.. then you must do the only sane logical thing.

Save the sunday!!!! ;o)

I gotta tell you about my veggie stirfry medley fiasco of last night.
I planted some peppers that my guy bought.. supposed to be spicy. So he chops some up one night and throws them on his nachoes. He then said.. these aren't hot.. their just regular peppers.

So.. I'm think their just mislabled... and I pick a couple of 8 inchers... (banana pepper shape) and I chop them up with the other veggies and sausage etc and cook them up.

I take a taste.. and think hmmm.. all I put was seasoning salt on here... why does it taste hot?

It turns out that those are the hot peppers from hell... Satan's own special brand.. and I've just put 2 huge ones in my supper. I tried to eat it.. but no way..

Now.. I'm handling those peppers like their regular peppers eh... so .. I'm touching all kinds of stuff.. wiping my hands on my towel.. using my computer.. rubbing my eye... ;o)

My lips were still burning at 11 last night when I went to bed.. and my eye was watering furiously.. lol.. ..

and this morning.. I used the dishrag I used yesturday.. and my hands were burning all morning.

I gave a couple of them to my mom.. and I phoned her pronto and told her to turf them...

Want a couple for your hubbie? ;o)
Old 08-25-2004, 04:38 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Meow!

He is a passive agressive control freak lazy ass pig.<-----what you called your husband....I swear I was rolling
That was to too funny, but Zoomer, i am sorry you are going through this crap with him all over again! Geez, I thought everything was going good??
You know I am hear for ya :heart: Hope everything gets better for you!
Old 08-25-2004, 04:45 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Hey Zoomer,

I am glad to hear things have quieted down for you. Yes, count to 10. It's not worth the battle. I was going to type that I am glad I can't relate, but right now he is getting on my f*****g nerves. It is his turn to mop the kitchen floor, but he's got his guitar out, and the music blasting, and him and my daughter are standing right beside me, one on each side talking back and forth right over me. It is so hard to concentrate, I just yelled at them and told them to GO AWAY, but I know it won't last long.

You know what though, I am glad that today that is the least of my problems. I hope things continue to get better. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Old 08-25-2004, 04:53 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Gold Member

((((((((((Bike W))))))))))) LOL, sure I'll take a couple and cram them up his you know what or better yet,touch them with my hands and ask him if he wants to get lucky LOL! (((((((((((((BF))))))))) things where going good. I got real good at ignoring him. I can only take so much though. As someone says "I'm a work in progress". BF, you made my day yet again,both of you did! Um, now I lost my appitight for anything. I now have a massive PMS headache. Perhaps when I get woken up tonight, I'll have my nidnight Sunday snack LOL!!! I think right about now "I'd tos the salad any way"
Old 08-25-2004, 04:55 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Gold Member

Thanks namommy! LOL, my one daughter was just crying in my ear.... Things will get better,they already are. It's good to vent!!!!
Old 08-25-2004, 05:45 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Salut la fille?
nOW WE SOX KNOW WE AINT THAT STUPID......what we best do is BARB-Bee- Que...... shackle that man and eat him up girl......or my name is not ....indigo xyz and them some ;

love you gos bizz ê tous
Old 08-25-2004, 06:01 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Gold Member

Bonjur sock sis,como tall voo LOL! Yes, I do sometime howl at the moon. How did you know? LOL, I'm not about to waste my time in shackling and BBQing his pork beefy butt and I'm sure as hell not going to give him the satisfaction of for play. He might get a rise out of it and thats all I need is 3 seconds of drunken grunts! LOL! Disclaimer, this is the woman's forum and if you a dude beware, I have PMS. If your offeneded,then I guess life has been very kind to you in not having exspericances that go with addictions. Bizz to you sox it to me sis! (((((((((((huggys)))))))))
Old 08-25-2004, 06:12 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Zoomer, I know how you feel! But you are just TOO funny! My hubbys driving me f*****g crazy too! Also BW, I'm investigating co-dependancy also, it explains so much!
Old 08-25-2004, 06:22 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

OKAY SIS,

IF all else fails then best do the BOBBIT
Old 08-25-2004, 06:22 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Zoom,

Have you guys reached a truce yet?!!

Love, Anna
Old 08-25-2004, 06:26 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

ahh ZOOMER I AM ONLY ONE GAL FOR THE TOASTER OVEN!!! Hey sis it's so easy to have a toaster oven...............I am goING STRAIGHT TO ..................feel free now Y'ALL INDIGO
Old 08-25-2004, 06:27 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Gold Member

LOL, DL, I'v read Co,no more, I'v been to alanon and i take prozac and se a shrink. I also learn from reading what is written on these boards. I'm ashamed of losing my temper at my husband. Iv been doing real good and Iv been doing real good about being with my kids 24/7 without going bonkers. Today is just an off day. I'm getting good at not being modest when I go to the bath room to change my tampon and have my kids in there asking me questions. I'm laughing when my kids take my new tampons open them ups,pul them out and ask "what these for mommy, are they party pops that go bang." I'm geting good at useing TP bcause the kids have played with all my tampons and I'm out. I am getting cranky though because everytime I go take a bath and try to shave my legs,one of my kids hop in the tub with me and there is no room to shave any more. If I lock the bathroom door either the kids will be pounding on it or I come out after 5 mintues to find broken eggs all over the floor from a food fight. I have not yelled at that,but just cleaned up the mess and asked real nice, please don't play with the food. I am however getting cranky that when I go to escspe tonight and vent, I have one kid blowing a party horn in my ear, one that smears me with sticky fingers and all are fighting while my husband is glued to the TV. I yelled and he comes out "what are you yelling for". I tell him and he tells the kids to knock it off and goes back to watching TV. Ummmmmmmmm! I can't find my tylinol and my headache is getting worse. O wow I just looked at the clock an it's almost time for toucher bed time meaning we will have pillow fights,blanket stealing and arguing who's turn is it to watch their programs for about 2 hours. it is summer however and i know my kids will be back in school in less than a month and I will get some privacy again
Old 08-25-2004, 06:33 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Gold Member

Anna, what truce and with whom? Indigo girlfriend, I was never one for slice and dice or shake and bake. I might however go outside for some fresh air and search for my tylional again. Toaster oven? LOL!!!!
Old 08-25-2004, 06:50 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

I know what you mean about the bathroom, Zoomer! My oldest finally quit bugging me, now my three yr. olds doing it! I wish he'd learn to use it while he's there! I can't seem to anything without the kids tagging along, but I love them anyway! ****, last night my hubby got pissed because I beat him to the PC and packed his bags and threatened to leave! :redfinger I told him, "there's the door!" So eventually I had to log out of the meeting because he had the kids upset. I was ignoring him! LOL He called me at work this morning EARLY apologizing! He never does that! He just wanted to catch me before I called his mother! LOL Anyway, good luck and hang in there!