Blogs

girl talk (turning off the flame)

Old 12-11-2003, 08:01 AM
  # 121 (permalink)  
Chy

OMG Zoomer... I remember Long Dong too!

Think he may have been genetically enhanced!
Old 12-11-2003, 09:09 AM
  # 122 (permalink)  

I think some of you would get a kick out of going to a bondage show (or BDSM ball). It's actually not as freaky as it sounds. They have all these people showing off different forms of bondage(girls tied up with intracately knotted rope, guys in leather gear), there's a contest for the best (or least!) dressed from all of the crowd, and there's all sorts of shops set up that sell fun stuff. I got some latex paint (lots of fun!), leather handcuffs, sex candles (wax drips cool enough to drip on your body). Maybe I can put them to use when christmas comes!
There was a sling (kind of like a chair with foot straps that was on a bungee you can hang from the ceiling) that I thought looked way too fun! If I had the money on me I would have bought it!
It really wasn't as scary as I thought it would be (or maybe I'm just scarier than I thought!) ...and it was too cool walking around in a crowd of men only wearing a bandana or sock hanging of of their "member"! Plenty of plumbers with their snakes and firemen to put the fire out there! hehehe

Take Care All!
Old 12-11-2003, 06:57 PM
  # 123 (permalink)  
Gold Member

LOL,Christine, we have to get you Mr. Long dong to go with the paint,handcuffs and candle wax! Better get Mr.long dong a tube sock to cover his member. LOL, he has to be enhanced by something Chy!!!
Old 12-11-2003, 07:19 PM
  # 124 (permalink)  

zoomer! my fingers are all pruny! lol too many cold showers! long dong...lol
Old 12-11-2003, 07:21 PM
  # 125 (permalink)  

by the way, do they have some sort of mechanical jeff? gosh darn it, id pay whatever they were asking too.
Old 12-12-2003, 04:30 AM
  # 126 (permalink)  
Gold Member

I thought Jeff and Bob were mechanical (at least the part that matters in a man) Why would you want the rest of the male to go with it? LOL. It's the weekend huray, now dotcom can be saved from hypothermia from taking all those cold showers!
Old 12-12-2003, 05:58 AM
  # 127 (permalink)  
Chy

Quote: (at least the part that matters in a man)...... oh.... don't forget the wallet now zoomer... someone has to pay for all those toy's! *LMAO*... notice a few of us went to say hi in the Mens Room... OMG.. that was funny!
Old 12-12-2003, 06:17 AM
  # 128 (permalink)  
Gold Member

Gee Chy the wallet is a given!!! LOL! It is in the aria of the important part of the male Now I have to go check out the men's room to see what you all have done to those poor guys!
Old 12-12-2003, 06:25 AM
  # 129 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Salut there,

Well I have changed my christmas list, to hell with some fancy bubblebath.....I WANT TOYS!!!! I must go to Biarritz theres good toy shops there heheehe!!!! Thanks for the ideas girl. I might even stay overnight I like to take my time deciding what I like best.
tchao bizz Annie with a long list xx
Old 12-12-2003, 06:31 AM
  # 130 (permalink)  
Gold Member

LOL, Annie, you better make that 3 sets of toys
Old 12-12-2003, 09:21 AM
  # 131 (permalink)  

OMG! the most humiliating thing has happened! i was eating breakfast in my pjs, when out of the blue...the guy who i was attracted to walks into my house! he passes by me and asks where the restroom is and then passes by again and says "whats for breakfast?". oh man, ill tell ya...pjs...robe...hair a mess...it doesnt get much funnier than that! lol. today is the day i get to go toy shopping! woohoo!
Old 12-12-2003, 10:41 AM
  # 132 (permalink)  
Gold Member

Forget the toy girl, if the real thing is there why use sweet in low? Anyway, it's apparent the guy likes the cozy just got out of bed look in you! LOL, I hope he was not close enough to smell the morning breath!
Old 12-12-2003, 11:42 AM
  # 133 (permalink)  

LOL zoomer! yeah, all the times he's seen me, except for once, ive had the "morning-just-woken-up" look. i tried to cover my mouth when i talked...heeheehee. and as for the real thing, im determined to wait till im married! lol. and on the way i see ill be getting a lot of laughs! the sweetnlow may not be as good, but gosh darn it....bob/jeff thankfully cant walk into my house and joke around about what kind of cereal im eating! lol...ive had enough d*** in my life. lol. too bad though....darn these moral fibers!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-12-2003, 01:35 PM
  # 134 (permalink)  
Gold Member

Your going to wait 8 years.......... Wow, more power to you girl! I say good for you,but becareful what you wish for!!!! That's a very long long time Bob or jeff or not!
Old 12-12-2003, 02:01 PM
  # 135 (permalink)  

lol zoomer. i hope its not going to be that long! hopefully ill find a decent wallet, i mean man by then! lol
Old 12-12-2003, 08:42 PM
  # 136 (permalink)  

I think you ladies are having too much fun here. LOL I'm coming in late on this thread, so I won't even ask dotcom why the man your attracted to is walking into your house in the morning looking for the restroom.

I think this thread is on it's way to being XXX Rated.

Juls
Old 12-12-2003, 08:45 PM
  # 137 (permalink)  

Do I get the impression that we have been norty girls ??????????????? ooooohaaaaagh

LUV
Lee
Old 12-13-2003, 01:53 AM
  # 138 (permalink)  
Gold Member

Hi Juls, No, I think we pretty much have got out all the soft X-rated stuff in our systems. it's been a fun thread,but I think it's time to move on to more conservitive stuff. I don't know about the other girls,but I have learned a lot and also to know that I'm not alone in my lust and I don't have to be ashamed of it either. I'v spent most of my life being afraid or ashamed of sex let alone talking about it. It's like I moved on to the new Millinium and feel so much better! Although, I'm not really ready to go shopping for Joy Toys just yet, but it's nice to know that I can if I want without feeling dirty or ashmed like there is something wrong with me. Anyway, that is what I got out of this thread besides a lot of laughs and wonderful new and old girlfriends. It's all just normal girl talk.
Old 12-13-2003, 02:01 AM
  # 139 (permalink)  

No Zoomer ! I meant we got sprung in the boys room ! Ha Ha !

Thats what I meant by being norty ! lol
HUGX
Lee ps wasn't critising the thread , i love it
L
Old 12-13-2003, 02:09 AM
  # 140 (permalink)  
Gold Member

I guess i never should have thrown Chy's undies over in the men's room, we might not have been yelled at