Old 12-09-2003, 05:12 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  

I don't know Janet , I have heard some VERY sus stuff about firemen! lol

HUGX
Lee
Old 12-09-2003, 05:31 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

Aww hell Janet just throw me in a cold lake and the fireman can pull me out and I'll be unconscious from the shock of the cold..and they can do mouth to mouth resuscitation!!!! Hee Haw!!..then on to the cowboys, gotta dig out my spurs and boots and hat... "So there I was tied up to her bed, I had motor oil smeared all over my body, she came in with a saddle and a pair of jumping cables......"can you tell I am married to a trucker??? He says that all the time...OMG....I am going to be banned...or sent to Sexual Addicts anonymous, so much for anonymous now huh??

:sink Hey Handsome Fireman, save me!!!!!! I am drowning just to get a kiss from you..err I mean CPR..the mouth to mouth kind please? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God help me, I think I have gone hormonally insane......it's getting hot in here. Oh Fireman!!!!!
Old 12-09-2003, 05:38 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  
Gold Member

GG,my husband is now fixing the tub too (the part I thought it would be cheeper for him to fix) and he is not doing a thing for me It was to be a 15 minute job,turned hours now! LOL, why can't he do that in bed? I'v had a mason, a painter,now plumbers..Hum what's next??? Gosh you know I just love when they work on the roads around here in the summer LOL,big beef cake daddys. Although, last spring when I was out in California was a good look see too,much better than here. I'v always kept my comments to myself,so this is so much fun. I do say "yum" under my breath when I see a good looking guy,I just never thought about it further. I do wonder though if I bought my husband a good long plumbing snake, it would do something more for me?????????
Old 12-09-2003, 05:59 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

Zoomer..you are too funny girl.....LOL!!!!!
Old 12-09-2003, 06:02 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  
Gold Member

LOOK 2 stop has bouncing blue balls!!!!!
Old 12-09-2003, 06:08 PM
  # 86 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

HAHAHA!!!!! They're GREEN, wonder what that means...hmmm green M&M's are for horny.......That's it! I'm bouncing off the walls with a need for sex!!! LOL.....jesus, I hope my hubby doesn't read this..hell, he went to bed..oh well, batter get a handyman to come "repair" something...........

Old 12-09-2003, 06:14 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  
Gold Member

OOOOOOOO,they looked blue to me until I saw your blushing blue smile face Anyrate,go wake hubby up LOL and bounce him some!
Old 12-09-2003, 07:26 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  

lol guys...i dont know about those "green balls", you might want to have them checked out. my poor virging eyes...lol...im not going to be able to sleep tonight. another night of dying from sexual frustration, heeheeheeheeheehee. i think maybe i have "blue ovaries". you know, same definition as blue balls...only its a woman thing! yep, thats what im suffering from, blue ovaries...
Old 12-09-2003, 08:10 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  
Chy

damn! We need to not to hose her down.... oh Lord.. wrong thing to say but dunk her in a frozen lake! I do believe the snow is melting around her house!!!

...looking down at my poor blue ovaries... *hello.. still in working order*.. .. work damn it work!! ...no it must be the fermones.. not in working order... isn't that the " I need to.. can't you see that hubby!!" hormone.. or am I thinking about skunks? .. help.. celebate woman here practicing the 3 M's!.. no Tam not M & M's!
Old 12-09-2003, 08:11 PM
  # 90 (permalink)  
Chy

come on dotcom.. let's go shop for toy's! Tis the season right? *LOL*
Old 12-09-2003, 08:19 PM
  # 91 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

I bet any guys reading this thread are getting their laughs and jollies for the day...LOL!!! HMMM..Jon hasn't jumped in with any words of wisdom, maybe we oughta take a peek at the guys in recovery, LOL.....
Old 12-09-2003, 09:14 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  

heeheehee...yes, i think that i will be taking myself c-mas shopping tomorrow after work...ill put on my hooded sweatshirt and my sunglasses...lol
Old 12-09-2003, 09:43 PM
  # 93 (permalink)  

I always was tempted to peek in jon's mens room! lol

LUV
Lee
Old 12-09-2003, 10:03 PM
  # 94 (permalink)  
Pray For Our Troops

Hello

Ok, confession time. 1st time I went to the men's room I went to my profile and went into the invisible mode. LOL Come on Lee lets go. No never mind, we would end up cleaning up in there. You know how some men are.

dotcom if you go shopping, look for a toy named Jeff. I've seen him at a fun party once.
Old 12-09-2003, 10:24 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  

thank you true blue

not sure exactly what the "jeff" is, but ill keep my eye out. im fascinated by this thing you call "jeff". would it be appropriate to ask for a "jeff"? its been a long time since ive been in one of those stores. not that i have been in one or anything...lol. i think ill just look until i find the "jeff". any other suggestions for my c-mas wish list? and i do agree that the mens room is icky. icky icky icky...how do they stand being in there? there must be **** everywhere! i hope the mens room forum is a little cleaner!
Old 12-09-2003, 10:46 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

This thread is still keeping me in stiches...and now it's off to the shower!!! LOL

Good night ladies!!!!!!!
Old 12-09-2003, 11:01 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  

What a good idea Janet ! we could just pitty pat in and have a look around, you never know what we might find !
by the way, is a " jeff" the same as a BOB?ROFL!

Hugx
lee
Old 12-10-2003, 02:19 AM
  # 98 (permalink)  
Gold Member

LOL,it looks like I missed some fun when went to bed. Jeff??? LOL,now where did that name come from? I can just see dotcom going into the goody shop "Hi I'm looking for a Jeff. He is about 8 inches,no hair,kind of round and a very fun guy!". The shop keeper says "Well, I havent seen a Jeff,but Bobs around"! LOL! Ha, here in the US for needy kids, they have either "Toys for Tots", Or Coats for kids". We have to start a new charity called "Bob for Babes" (no used ones please) LOL
Old 12-10-2003, 02:38 AM
  # 99 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Hello ladies,

I think it's a good idea to tie them to the bed gag them and say blue balls/blueovaries be damned.....if I don't feel the (what was it now?) sea crashing over me soon you are going to be shipwrecked and I not rescuing ya......now move that A......

I think that gentle approach I have brings them to see reason, keep it up guys, this thread is cool/hot/cool/ HELL IT's hot in here!!!
Tchao Annie.......really up for it now got to go
Old 12-10-2003, 02:52 AM
  # 100 (permalink)  

Here in OZ BOB = battery operated boyfriend ! lol

ha Ha
lee