Blogs

girl talk (turning off the flame)

Old 12-06-2003, 01:32 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Administrator

Zoomer, you kill me!!!

Aspire, it doesn't sound like you're doing badly at all!!

Hugs and love,
Anna
Old 12-06-2003, 02:18 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

LOL Zoomer I like how you use words, don't know what I am unleashing now I am sober maybe I'll get to work off those extra kilo's. Thanks for the other message. Tchao Annie
Old 12-06-2003, 03:56 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
spirit

howdy all, especially zoomer,
i must admit i had seen this thread for a while and thought, i must go and have a look in there one day, wasnt sure what the title meant haha.

well i have been wetting my pants here this morning reading all the comments haha

what a hoot you all are. i remember as a younger girl lookign at old people (in their 40's) and thinking yuck about them having sex etc, now i am 43 and my kids think that of me haha. we brought their cradle out of the shed the other day, so it wouldnt get damaged and put it in the family room. well the kids nearly had a fit, they thought i was pregnant. the 10 year old rolled his eyes and said 'grosse', the 15 year old said, 'double grosse - i will have to move out" haha ( like that was all it was going to take haha)

anyway as a 43 yr old i am still attracted to others, i like the look of a good body male or female. ( i am flexible annie haha)

and i must say that sober sex is interesting haha, we learn something new everyday haha.

thanks for the laughs, keep looking and i guess if it is still 'ticking' we are still breathing therefore still living
hugs
kath
Old 12-06-2003, 06:19 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Gold Member

LOL Spirit,but I thought all kids knew they were from the stork! Annie,your just too much right 52! Me, I'm strait,but I can just picture you all having the best slumber party ever LOL!!! I mean it's like a cow with six utters going on there getting jiggy! (not impying none of you are fat)! What a hoot!
Old 12-06-2003, 06:30 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
spirit

howdy, you girls may be interested to know (but then you may prefer not to know) that our conversation inspired me to go and wake hubby and remind him why it might be a good idea to be a good boy and do as he is told haha.

love it when they are half asleep - less chat hahahahhaha

guess i'll get him helping with the garden today now hahaha

udders not utters haha
ah i remember them well

kath
Old 12-06-2003, 08:33 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

Spirit..your post reminded me off something I did back in my drinking days. Well, had gone a few houses down to my girlfriends had some rum and coke, crown an d7, played cards, but while walking back to the house at about 2-3AM I had a brilliant idea cross my mind..I was going to wake hubby up and "pay him back" for all his rude, untimely morning lovemaking calls...so I went to bed, proceeded to show him what it felt like, he was sound asleep when I crawled inro bed, he didn't know what to think with my morning 'wake up call...well lo and behold in my eagerness to "show him!!" I crashed my head onto the headboard and blacked and blued my eye to kingdom come...LOL>.OMG..I didn't even know I had blacked it til next day my girlfriend say "What did HE DO to you?? I went to the rmatters even more had a doc appointment a few weeks later..doc says close your eyse..I did.He says (stupid doctor) is that eye shadow??? Yeah right I only use "eye shadow on my ONE eye..and moron me says...Uhhh umm..I walked into a door frame..told me husband about it..He says Tammie! That's what abused women ALWAYS tell their doctors, they walked into a doorframe..Oh man. My poor husband received some very dirty looks rom that doctor therer on out...Some of the things I did when drinking..thank God those days are over. But that incident still makes me laugh so hard. :o
Old 12-07-2003, 01:01 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
spirit

tammie that is hilarious, haha, i am not going to even ask why you were FACING bedhead to bang your eye hahahahaha.

if i was your hubby i would have bought you a leash maybe hahaha or hard hat hahah

that is brilliant

hugs
ps, i am always banging my head hahahahah
Old 12-07-2003, 01:34 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Oh I just have to jump in on this one being madly boy crazy which has always been one of my problems! I cannot resist a handsome man and though I of course would never cheat on my sweet husband, I have had many fantasies (ya Kath...even was hooked on Russell Crowe for a few months!) and now I am in total love with Daryl Hall of Hall & Oates. Sometimes my husband will ask me...so who are you in love with this week! Sobriety, I must say, has improved my sex life...I know you all don't need that visual thought but it truly has in a more deeper and loving way. But still can't help glancing at a cutie! Zoomer...I know exactly how you are feeling...yup...into the cold shower for me!

Great thread.

Love
Laci
(A sucker for a pretty face!!)
Old 12-07-2003, 01:41 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
spirit

russell crowe yuck haha, he is a yobbo haha

daryl hall of hall and oates has always been cute but he must be about 60 now haha

not sure who i would like to play with at the moment i'll have to have a think haha

and 2 stop i was doing the dishes and thinking about what you wrote and if you told the dr how you really hurt your eye there is no way he would believe you haha, he would have thought you were a victim of domestic violence, making it up hahahha.

hugs girls, i am glad i found this thread, now i am not good with names so i will have to ask the kids the names of the actors i like etc. mmmm i wont tell them why i really like them though, although girl actresses are easy drew barrymore or jody foster, nothing more to be said haha

kath
Old 12-07-2003, 07:25 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Gold Member

LOL,you guys are cracking me up! I'm well known spirit for my misspelled words! Someone (not nameing names) said it was an inside joke with the moderators that they know it's me writing with all my misspelled words. LOL! It's not a sign of ignorance,it's creativity at it's best!!! My saying is that "if you can understand what I write, then wheres the problem?" Now about the black and blue... Too funny! Me, I don't mind a little rough play,but it sounds like someone was playing "giddy up cowboy" or doggy style LOL!!! I'm glad I wrote this thread too,it's nice to hear about different situations and girls being girls (and girls... with Annie) I'm letting my hubby sleep nowdays,but it's wierd how after they get some,they are more helpful around the house!!
Old 12-07-2003, 08:59 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

OMG! you lot are cracking me up also! Ha Ha

Now listen to me Kath my girl, before you go any further , from where I am sitting , 60 works for me ! and just in case you are wondering , people ( some ) still DO IT after 50! lol, even we single ones ! Ha Ha !

I reckon if you are going to get a black eye , THAT is the way to do it ! Ha Ha ! beats the conventional method , ( of getting a black eye , I mean lol) mind you ..........lol

Annie , lucky you having a spare , wonder if I moved my clothes over , if I would have room to keep a spare in the wardrobe for emergencies ! ??????

Sober sex has it's advantages , at least I remember enjoying it ! lol and I look a hell of a lot better in the morning , without the Merlot coloured tongue and teeth ! lol

HUGX

Lee
Old 12-07-2003, 02:19 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Gold Member

LOL,I'm sure we all smell better too!
Old 12-07-2003, 02:52 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
spirit

and it is so much easier remembering names hahaha i havent had to call hubby "lump" for weeks cause i remember who he is hahaha.

kath
Old 12-07-2003, 03:09 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Gold Member

O God,LOL! Iv called my husband different names before of my exs! Not during the bed time part,but other times! I must say Iv always remembered the names after sex,it's the guys who don't!!! LOL
Old 12-07-2003, 05:10 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

you guys are crakin me up! lol.
Old 12-07-2003, 07:15 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Sober Sex..... it sounds like it is supposed to get better! Um I am still waiting! I am almost 30 and orgasmically challenged lets say! I have the drive but noooooo results! Maybe that will come (no pun intended) after a year chip! LOL.... great thread here!
Old 12-07-2003, 09:28 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
Pray For Our Troops

Hello Ladies

Hi I am Janet aka True Blue and I am a drug addict. It feels good to admit that.

This thread is better than, HBO's Sex In The City.

You ladies, have me LOL. Thanks for letting me peep in.
Old 12-07-2003, 09:54 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  

OK Janet !

We await your contibution! LOL

HUGX

Lee
Old 12-08-2003, 04:14 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
spirit

yeah janet how did you celebrate with hubby the return of you gorgeous boy from the "middle east" hahaha
Old 12-08-2003, 04:24 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
spirit

sober sex, aint necessarily better, just different haha, and can be less dangerous zoomer haha.

letting go - maybe you could go to a 'toy' shop, just for fun and maybe pleasure haha. we took a girlfriend to an adult toy shop a couple of years ago, after she had been separated for awhile, had resumed dating, had some gyno work and wasnt sure how things all worked, with her new bits or lack of bits etc haha. she didnt want to go by herself, so we went with her. the guy behind the counter was gay, so we werent embarrased and we had a fun time, looking at all the stuff. she was like a kid in a lolly shop haha. anyway she bought a 'new friend' and the funniest part was that after work that night she had to go to a parents evening at the daughters school and sit next to ex husband and his new flewsie. the next morning we laughed when she told us she sat there as proud as punch, he had his new toy (the blonde flewsie) and she had hers haha, it was still in her handbag hahahahahahahahhaha,, we presented her with a new set of batteries the next day haha.

i recently went to a "toy" shop just for a bit of variety etc, and hubby sat in car, nervous git, i was nervous, but walked in holding my breath, trying to look casual (bit like walking into an AA meeting).

well i nearly died, the lady behind the counter was this gorgeous big grandma type of lady!!!, there was no one else in there, so we had a good old natter about what was what etc.

so maybe it might be worth having a visit to the toy shop, mind you if your avatar is anything to go by you cant be doing too much wrong hahah

hugs
kath