Notices

Ashamed

Old 02-05-2006, 08:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Ashamed

Would Just Like To Say Sorry To Anyone I Sent My Message To Last Nite. I Was Very Drunk And Dont Really Remember Who I Sent Message To! I Was Supposed To Post A Thread But Couldnt Make Scence Of My P.c. And Sent My Really Depressing Story To Someone I Didnt Know. It Was A Cry For Help Really But I Woke Up Today Feeling Stupid. I Have Started My Detox From H Today And Apart From A Few Pains An Sweats Ect Im Feeling Not As Bad As I Thought I Would. Amazing Really As I Was Sooo Low Yesterday But Thats Because I Had Been Feeling Guilty Coz I Was Supposed To Start My Detox Yesterday And Ended Up Having A Last Blast And Used Much More Than I Could Tollerate. Anyway Great To Find This Website, Just Gettn Used To Using It Now An Feel Really Motivated Reading So Many Sucsess Storys. Now I Know I Can Do It! Keep Smiling Everyone, Nice To Know Im Not Alone.my Love Goes Out To Each An Every One Of You!
Old 02-05-2006, 09:03 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi Jelly, You didn't send me the message, but I just wanted to wish you
luck in your journey to sobriety.

I have lots of experience in the drunk dialing phenom of addiction, not so much with drunk typing, but only because I never had a computer until I sobered up. Try not to feel too ashamed, we all have done things while
using that we are not proud of.