Notices

Looking for Help

Old 02-24-2013, 04:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Looking for Help

I joined a few days ago after an incidence made me realize that my drinking was consistently detrimental to those I love.

I was googling resources where I live & stumbled upon this site. I joined, posted a one sentence "I'm here" post and went back to sleep.

I woke up & realized this is a community where I could release past transgressions, current worries/causes for celebration & visualize the future I want to work towards. I don't know the history of SR but I'm blessed to have stumbled upon such a caring community.

Blessings,
SB

Old 03-02-2013, 10:46 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Starbaby928 View Post
I joined a few days ago after an incidence made me realize that my drinking was consistently detrimental to those I love.

I was googling resources where I live & stumbled upon this site. I joined, posted a one sentence "I'm here" post and went back to sleep.

I woke up & realized this is a community where I could release past transgressions, current worries/causes for celebration & visualize the future I want to work towards. I don't know the history of SR but I'm blessed to have stumbled upon such a caring community.

Blessings,
SB

Hi there,

I am right there with you. I joined tonight after a day of anxiety attack cause by detoxing my body from drugs and alcohol.

I am so sick and tired of this life, I feel like I'm living in a constant lie and I am really scare everyone will find out. I am also looking for help and I hope we can help each other.

Nice to meet you,
Old 03-10-2013, 12:33 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Prion View Post
I joined tonight after a day of anxiety attack cause by detoxing my body from drugs and alcohol.

I am so sick and tired of this life, I feel like I'm living in a constant lie and I am really scare everyone will find out.
I am in the exact same boat. Completely.

Nice to meet you both. I'm also new and would love to help as best I can, even though I also need help. But give and take, yeah?